Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dirty 30th


“I don’t need a birthday cause I buy myself all the presents I need. And because of my drinking, they’re often a surprise.”

So, obviously, I'm back to drinking. Been back for awhile but nowhere as extreme as I used to be.

Except for the weekend of November 28th.



I turned 30 and figured I would drink a little more than usual. I planned on making it a small affair (vastly different from my 29th birthday Drink Debacle where I talked to people I didn't remember and gave a speech on the merits of soup). That plan kinda worked out.

What I didn't plan on was the friends I invited. They are my usual NYC drinking pals. Let's just call em Darth Fader (Lord of the Fifth), Shots, Drink King and Drink Twin.

About how many beers later and random tequila/patrons shots later, I was being dragged away from an unattractive girl in a club that I didn't remember, almost losing a 20 in the subway and passing out on my cousin's inflatable air mattress.

So, the usual. Good times.

If you want to see pics, hit me up or go to my Facebook page and look under my 30th BDay Night.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment